Soak up the breath-taking splendour of plush African wildlife and natural surroundings in a scenic helicopter flight around Kruger National Game Park. Guests will get to fly over the 30-metre-high Pinnacle, a weathered column of free-standing sandstone rising above the tangle of indigenous forest.
A feast for the eyes, this experience is begging to photographed, every step of the way. Witness the majestic Berlin falls and the incredible rush of this natural wonder.
Observe the 64-metre high Mac Mac Falls; split into two splendid streams before plunging into the forested. God’s Window is the next glorious experience; here guests are treated to one of the finest views of the beautiful Mpumalanga Lowveld before landing back at Hippo Hollow.
Nothing quite beats the incredible views of the Kruger Park and this is set to be one of the most incredible South African holidays.
Guests are invited to choose from one of these amazing flights:
CASCADES FLIGHT HIGHLIGHTS
• Follow bends and curves of Sabie River Valley along the edge of the escarpment
• Fly over the extraordinary 30-metre high pinnacle
• Linger above the majestic Lisbon, Berlin and Mac Mac Falls
DURATION OF EXCURSION : 45 Minutes
CASCADES & CANYON DELIGHT SCENIC FLIGHT HIGHLIGHTS
• Swoop over deep mysterious gorges and lush valleys
• View stunning panoramic views of God’s Window
• View formations of the incredible Blyde River Canyon
DURATION OF EXCURSION: 1 Hour
CASCADES & CANYON SPECTACULAR SCENIC FLIGHT HIGHLIGHTS
• Soar above roaring rivers and cascading waterfalls
• Fly over the 1000m deep Blyde River Canyon
• Land at the perfect picnic site with glorious views of the Mpumalanga Lowveld
DURATION & DEPARTURES
SABI SAND / TIMBAVATI AREA
Duration of Excursion: 2 hours
Please contact us before booking your seat.
|Cascades (Hazyview & Surrounds), Cascades & Canyon Delight (Hazyview & Surrounds), Cascades & Canyon Spectacular (Departs from Hazyview), Cascades & Canyon Spectacular (Departs from Sabi Sand & Timbavati), Transfers from Sabi Sand to KMIA