Stone Town and its buildings are full of history and stories of the old times on Zanzibar, when Sultans, Arabs, Europeans and Zanzibaris wrote the history of this beautiful island.
You will visit the Anglican Cathedral and the Slave markets, the Palace of the Sultans, Tip Tip’s House, the Old Arabic Fort, Forodhani Park and of course the famous Zanzibar Doors in our petite little streets. So be ready for a walk through the long history of Zanzibar and its numerous rulers.
After you are full of impressions of Zanzibar long history you are back to nature, the famous Spice Farms, where you will enjoy a tour through the farm learning about each and every spice you can find in Zanzibar. You wouldn’t believe it if you haven’t seen it yourself. After you have finished your tour, fully packed with presents from nature, you can enjoy your Swahili cooked lunch and have time to buy spices, soaps and crèmes which are all hand made by the community within the farm.
– Swahili lunch on the farm including bottled water
– All entrance fees and tour guide
– Transfer to and from your hotel
Note: Price of the excursion depends on the location of your hotel on the island
– Zanzibar is a predominantly Muslim island. Please respect this when in or around Stone Town. Woman are asked to cover their knees and shoulders
– Please ask permission from your guide before taking pictures of people
– Please do not purchase any large shells or coral from local vendors as it promotes the destruction of our fragile marine eco system
– This is a walking tour, therefore it is advised to wear comfortable shoes